Friday, September 1, 2006

My iTunes

My iTunes contains 2531 items, mostly Limewired files. :-) Syempre marami din dun yung galing sa mga CD.
Here's a screen cap of my Recently Added files.
Gold-I just downloaded this one this night. I remember this one was being sung by a brod in a videoke in Los Banos.
The Hustle-I heared this one being played in Magic this afternoon while on my way to the car aircon repair shop in Imus.
True-Included in the search I did earlier, sung by Spandau Ballet and more popular than Gold.
Jimmy Bondoc songs-I can't explain. I would probably delete these as I don't like the vocals.
Bakit pa ba-Same as above. Poor Jay R.
Kami nAPO Naman songs-Very nice songs. I specially like the Dubi Song done by Kamikazee. Dubeee!
James Blunt songs-My cousin asked me to download them. To the Recycle Bin!
And here are my Top 25 songs:
Voltes 5 Theme-This one is a very memorable song as this was the task given by Dr. Celis (For 5 points (guess), sing the Voltes 5 song.) on the bonus station during one of our Parasitology (Lab) Exams. Crazy!
Gaano ko ikaw kamahal-Sung by Janet Basco and Nonoy Suniga. This one makes me daydream, and also fall asleep.
My Sassy Girl Theme-It's an instrumental piece (piano) that was used extensively on the movie My Sassy Girl. I have seen this movie twice and I'm still looking for a DVD copy of this one. I saw this movie in Indang with a brod annotating everything but it turned out that what he knows about the movie is very superficial. I did a Wiki search on this movie and I found out that there are lots of hidden things in this film, which the viewer should look for to truly grasp the movie's message.
To be continued... If anyone comments.
-----
Di lang sa kagat ng aso naipapasa ang rabis. Pwede rin sa kagat ng tao o ano mang mammal na may rabis. Higit sa lahat, di lang sa kagat naililipat ang rabis, pwede rin sa hangin. Importante ito kung nasa kweba kang may mga paniki na na may rabis o kaya e nasa laboratoryo ka at humahawak ng mga bagay na kontaminado ng rabis.