Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nuts

Buti na lang at maganda ang gising ko ngayon. While I was doing the usual rounds, on one of the farms I frequent, I had an arguement with the manager. As what I've learned in life (hah), one should never speak when someone speaks. So I let him finish what he had to say. And that was around 7 to 10 minutes. Patiently as I could, poker faced, I listened. #$%%^&^, that long! Ang hirap pala nung ganun na gusto mo sumabat pero pinipigilan mo sarili mo pero sulit!
Then my turn.
By the way, I really have no intention of getting even with him. Abnormal talaga ako siguro ngayon. Naiintindihan ko kasing may kab**ohan sya, kita naman sa ichura. Sana ganito na lang ako lagi.
Pero sana di rin.
-----
May iba-ibang blue diseases: blue tongue sa tupa (reo), blue comb sa turkey (corona), blue eye sa aso (CAV1).