Sunday, October 29, 2006

Required

I feel terrible whenever I'm forced to do something that I don't want to do, anywhere, even at home for some errands and even at work. In the end, I'll do it but the output could be disastrous, and oftentimes, bland.

Today:
Livelihood Caravan @ Imus Institute, organized by Cavite Cooperative Development Council

On-site radio program of Gov. Maliksi (Gud AM Cavite), and the room where the MOA signing was held. The MOA is for a partnerhip between local government units and our cooperative.




Imus Institute: Alma mater ni Criselda Volks, he he. Their facilities are good judging by their lavatories. May tissue! At may hand soap! Lahat ng school na pinag-aralan ko wala nun. He he (again).


Balloon making demonstration. It's a good business which actually makes little use of mind! Mark-up can be more than a hundred percent. In the future, I'll have my own balloon shop. He he he.


-----
Noong unang panahon, pantog/bladder ng hayop ang ginagawang lobo. Noong wala pang rubber.