Friday, May 25, 2007

T Day

My tonsillectomy would be on Monday (May 28, 2007), 7:00AM. It's final! :) I already have processed all the needed papers (SSS, Philhealth, Medserv) and the needed pre-op works (laboratory and clearance from my cardio). I will be admitted this Sunday afternoon and if all goes well, I'd be out by Wednesday afternoon.
If something happens (knock on wood, :)), here's the cellphone number of the surgeon, Dr. Arvin De Jesus: 09209208115 and his e-mail is docarvinj@yahoo.com. My cardio Dr. Jose Tirona can be reached via these numbers: 09198371123 and 0464140226 loc 268. Sue them if I die or if I came out debilitated.
I'm expecting a lot of bleeding post-op. I was already advised to stockpile ice cream for my recovery as I'm not allowed to eat "hard" food for several days. I would not be able to respond to e-mails as electronic devices are not allowed inside the hospital. Also, my hospital room would not have TV. So, it would also be a sort of a detox for me.
See you all soon.