Saturday, June 2, 2007

I'm loving it

I'm beginning to love my recovery period which turned into a detox of sorts. No nicotine, no work, no stress... Only pain!
The pain has subsided only after I self medicated (mefenamic acid), using the right brand. The other day, I was able to buy the cheap, super generic type which resulted to the whole day and night of pain which did not allow me to sleep. There goes my money.
I was able to go out today so I bought another bottle of my new gargle which has lidocaine which helps numb my mouth, tongue and throat, and differently branded but still generic mefenamic acid. I popped one and the effect was instant and better that I was able to consume a liter of soup!
I didn't eat rice today because of the pain. I miss eating solid food.
My fantasy foods:
-crab
-lettuce
-squid rings
-KFC chicken
Ok, I think its not healthy anymore so I'll stop here.
By the way this blog could also be read in http://ruralvet.wordpress.com.