Monday, October 29, 2007

Vote


Believe it or not I was able to VOTE for the Barangay Elections. Who I voted for now is not important. What matters is that I was able to reactivate my voting powers.
With this trip, I failed to attend a very important event for VKV but I was able to enjoy the company of my family. As usual, I binged on the local foods and my favorites. Officially, I have added chow long and French bread to my favorites list. When you go to Palawan, make sure to find a Vietnamese carinderia for that.
-----
On another note, the election in our barangay is worst. There were threats for some not to vote. Many were sent envelopes containing money and a note telling them not to go to polling precincts.
-----
My trip back to Cavite is super fast and easy. The plane departed and arrived on time, I just walked to the bus stop, no heavy traffic....
-----
I'll soon upload photos I scanned from our old photo album.