Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all! I would spend the holidays in Palawan. I would be back Jan 1, 2008. At last I would be able to use the ticket I purchased last summer.

Yesterday was our 2nd Christmas Party in the farm and I was so drunk that I didn't know how I was able to go home from the farm which is five towns away from my apartment. Ha ha! It was the second because we already had a small party of our own. Yesterday was different because we had guests from the office, some officers of the coop, barangay officials and some neighbors. I'm so happy that the Barangay Elections pushed through because at last we had a new set of officers in that village. I had a very traumatic experience with the former as he was the typical corrupt government official. I won't give out the details, baka gayahin pa ng iba.