Sunday, February 17, 2008

PVMA 75th Annual Convention and Scientific Conference

It will be next week from February 20-22 in Boracay and I'm going. The theme is:
The Veterinarian:
A Century Hence
"Striving towards
Professional Excellence"
I will arrive Wednesday and will be back on Saturday afternoon. I'll be flying Seair. Is it safe? I don't know. But I know that it would be the smallest aircraft I will be flying on.

As customary, the convention is spread in three days. The highlight of the first day is the registration. Nothing will happen so I must have a backup on my itinerary. Possibly I could explore the caves of Boracay by Wednesday.

In the morning of the second day is the usual opening ceremonies. The highlight of this day I guess would be the All White Party in the beach front of the Boracay Regency. Hmmm. Not very appealing since I hate whites because it reminds me of my vet proper uniform.

On the 3rd day would be the simultaneous sessions of the different veterinary specializations. I don't like this because I usually mix up my schedule and end up with incomplete sessions because the speakers are not synchronized. So shifting to another room/topic is impossible.

---

Special thanks to my sponsor. You know who you are. And you don't read this. Ha ha ha.