Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Naga-Manila Trip


Cebu Pacific's transfer is very tiring. I bought a ticket PPS-MLA-WEP, where I thought someone would help facilitiate my transfer but there was none. I had to go out together with other arriving passengers and go in again. Good thing I didn't have to check in again and didn't have to pay terminal fee. But the walk was so long, maybe around a kilometer. I had to go up then go down again as the gate for WEP is on ground floor.

The flight to WEP was a few minutes delayed. It was a propeller aircraft. And... my checked baggage was not aboard my flight which seems to be a regular thing for WEP as the crew were not surprised at all. I was made to sign a complaint form and left the airport without my luggage. Which was GOOD, since I didn't have to carry it to the city. Did I tell you that the small airport is in the middle of nowhere?

The luggage arrived that same day and was delivered to my address there. Not bad.