Thursday, July 20, 2017

5J 805 Review July 19, 2017

5J 805 is between Manila and Singapore. This is an afternoon flight because we are connecting from PPS.



We arrived in Naia 4 and we had to take a Grab taxi to Naia 3 because there is no more of that airside bus transfer. The personnel there told me that they use the streets outside now. Dumb decision Naia.

  • The flight was a few minutes late.
  • Aircraft appears well-maintained inside.
  • I saw some trash in the pouch in the back of the seat in front of me.
  • Being a 5J flight, it is cooold. And noisy with lots of selling!
  • No problem at all about space. I'm 5'9" but there's a few inches more in front of my knees.
  • There is only one lavatory in the front section for passengers so there's always a queue.
  • Service was interrupted due to turbulence.