Sunday, May 25, 2008

Difficult People

I subscribe to BoSanchez.ph in my Google Reader. I don't read all his posts but his last two posts got my attention.

The first received more than 300 comments. Reading them made me feel better. I am so glad that I'm not experiencing what those readers did. Of course, all of us has our own share of difficult people but I am looking at them now positively that I don't consider them as difficult as before.

My job as a vet requires me to face "difficult" people everyday. As I look back, the one thing that contributes to this difficulty is communication or the lack of it. Now, I make it sure that I don't leave a client without him/her understanding my point. What I do is change my perspective so that we could get along well. It requires extra effort, but at the end of the day, I feel better.