Saturday, March 14, 2009

Positivity

In which school in the world could you leave a laptop for 3 days and find it where you left it?

I was stressed to the max and was irritated (don't ask why) last Thursday that I forgot my laptop after testing it with a projector. This was in preparation for a presentation I will be having next week. It's the first incident.

The second was my key. I left it inside my locker in the office. It's a big hassle since I have to ask someone to have my door unlocked and I have to commute to and from work.

Without my computer for several days turned out to be great! I was able to read and abstract many documents. I was able to digest what I was reading better than when it was in MS Word. I was even able to edit several docs and was able to comprehend better.

I recently noticed that when I'm too burdened with (negative) thoughts, I tend to be unfocused. It's usually followed by misplaced items, wrong turns, accidents, etc. Which I don't want.

Probably, I should inject more positivity to my head.