Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PRC License

I went to the Professional Regulation Commission this morning to renew my license. It's not as difficult as renewing a driver's license. In fact, I was able to finish all the steps in below 5 minutes!
  1. I asked from the Information Desk which window I had to go. I was told to go to Window 30.
  2. I proceeded to Window 30 to have my Application Form validated. The guy asked for my old ID. I told him I lost it. I gave him a notarized Affidavit of Loss, but I was told that it is not needed. He told me to go to Window 26 to pay.
  3. I paid 550 Pesos in Window 26.
  4. I then went again to Window 30. The guy was not there. Matandang, masungit na babe ang nandun. She asked stupid questions pertaining to my address. I answered and explained everything, patiently. Haaay. After satisfying her curiousity, she gave me the claim stub.
  5. I immediately went out.
I spent the rest of the day with our purchaser, nagpakapagod sa pag-iikot sa Binondo.





-----
Mahilig ka sa T-bone steak? Galing ito sa lumbar vertebra ng baka o kalabaw, kaya di na buo yung T. Kalahati lang ng T yung nakukuha mo. Pero usually malaki na yun kasi malaki talaga ang baka.